Whipple Superchargers is proud to announce the release of the 2012-2014 Jeep Cherokee SRT supercharger kit. The new 2.9 liter front feed supercharger system running 8.5psi of boost makes a whopping 570+rwhp from the stock 395rwhp! Each kit comes with an oversized true-flow oval filter and cold air intake system, high flow fuel injectors, oversized heat exchanger, oversized intercooler reservoir, MSD fuel pump booster with programmable voltage curve, massive air-to-water intercooler and industry leading front feed design (without a comprimised shaft in the intake path)! Nobody packs more power and more performance as the Whipple system for the Hemi 6.4L engines! More power per dollar than any other system, the true Whipple advantage!
Some exclusive features:
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt or shaft through the inlet that causes massive VE loss
- Massive high flow cold air intake system included
- Integrated Crusher™ 109mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Integrated Crusher ™ 109mm round inlet for optional oversized throttle bodies
- Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive super high-density air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler with offset air-fin offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Massive aluminum intercooler reservoir holds more than double the IC water than any of the competitors, more water, more power
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes or systems that circulate hot air
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3×5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4×6 rotor combo
- One-turn turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- MSD ™ Fuel pump booster with pre-defined voltage curve for less pump duty cycle then other pump boosters, only supplies increased voltage when needed, others are on/off
- MSD ™ Fuel pump booster voltage curve can be adjusted by user, no need to purchase “competition” version, already included
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- No internal engine modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Optional high flow air filter system featuring a S&B True flow filter
- 65lb/hr High flow fuel injectors included
- Proven 6-rib belt system with adjustable idler system for easy belt changes and multiple pulley configurations
- Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover (or optional carbon fiber) for increased safety
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- SCT Flash tool that allows you to read and erase codes and multiple data log features
- 1 year warranty
*Kits are currently not legal in the state of California and are intended for offroad use only.
SIMI VALLEY, CA – The gearheads at Superchargers Online are working hard to better serve their customers and vendors every day. They have outgrown their current facility in Chatsworth, California with supercharger systems stacked up in the hallway and repair parts overflowing the shelves. Now that Superchargers Online is an EATON® Authorized Service Parts Dealer the need for a larger facility is a must.
Superchargers Online is going to more than triple its warehouse space in order to meet the demands of its customers. “Having more parts on the shelf and shipping out an order the same day helps us provide a better service to the customer and increases customer satisfaction immensely,” said Brian Zacuto, owner.
The phones will be unplugged during the move Thursday July 24th through Friday July 25th, but online orders will still be accepted. A 5% discount code will be offered during this time for all online orders over $99 placed over the long weekend. The coupon code is: SUPERMOVE.
Superchargers Online, also known as Supercharger Connection, is an online retailer specializing in the sale of new supercharger kits and repair parts from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Supercharger installs are also available. For more information about Supercharges Online, please visit www.superchargersonline.com or call 818-518-9889. Superchargers Online, 4615 E Industrial St Unit 1H, Simi Valley, CA 93063
# # #
The true potential of this legendary sports car has been unleashed by the Edelbrock E-Force supercharger system! The 2014 Corvette features a new Gen 5 LT1 engine platform which called for ground up re-design of the E-Force system, enabling Edelbrock engineers to incorporate several new design features like a super low profile manifold and runners for hood clearance with no hood modifications required, a cast water crossover that simplifies the intercooler hose routing, as well as an aggressive new look and finish, boasting a two-tone powder coat and tasteful new badges. All in all, this system delivers substantial power gains in the form of a bolt-on- kit that is sure to turn heads and tear up the asphalt.
- Two-tone powder coated finish
- Compact design fits under the stock hood
- Low boost pressure for minimal stress on engine
- Bolt-on installation – everything fits right out of the box
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval
- Integrated bypass valve helps conserve fuel economy
- 50-state emissions legal
- Optional powertrain warranty
- 1570 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Z51, 6.2L LT1, With Tuner
- 15700 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Z51, 6.2L LT1, Without Tuner
- 1571 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Base, 6.2L LT1, With Tuner
- 15710 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Base, 6.2L LT1, Without Tuner
Eaton Nose cone service kits are in high demand. Because of that SuperchargersOnline is offering a sale on Eaton Nose Cone service kits.
This Eaton coupler is one of the main reason why a lot of Eaton supercharger owners are hearing a rattling sound in their supercharger. Once the coupler starts to ware out the holes become egg shape causing the pins that slide in the holes to bang around a cause the rattling sound.
This is a simple fix to an issue that can lead to big problems down the road.
For more info. on these Eaton Supercharger couplers please visit
Vortech Small Block Chevy Carbureted Kits with V7 YSi and Cog Drive Systems
Looking to go to the extreme with your Small Block Chevy engine? Is 700 horsepower not nearly enough to quench your need for speed? Do you love the sound that only a cog drive can provide? Well, if you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then the new Small Block Chevy Cog Drive Tuner Kit from Vortech may be just what you are looking for.
This system comes ready to make big power with the 1,200+ horsepower capable V-7 YSi-Trim supercharger, ultra-stout twin-plate supercharger mounting configuration with billet aluminum manual belt tensioner and all necessary hardware, and of course the 50mm cog style belt drive. Included drive spacing options are compatible with both v-belt and serpentine style accessory configurations.
For more info click here
Remember you seen it first at http://www.SuperchargersOnline.com. Tel 818-518-9889
Vortech & Paxton’s New 8-Rib Drive Conversion For 2011+ 5.0L
Mustangs Is Now Available!
Not satisfied with the over 600 horsepower that the off the shelf Vortech Si-Trim
System can take your stock 2011+ 5.0L Mustang GT to? Got a built motor? Getting
ready to run some major boost? Well, Vortech is ready for you! The 8-Rib Drive
Upgrade allows for maximum belt traction and stability for racing and hard driving,
while remaining completely street ready and daily drive friendly. Drive conversion
contains all necessary hardware and precision machined spacers to go right out
of the box and onto your supercharged 5.0L Mustang. OEM quality replacement
alternator pulley, water pump pulley, idlers, and crank damper pulley all included.
Included Supercharger driven pulley measures 3.47" diameter, with
numerous other pulley sizes also available for sale separately.
Optional Supercharger Pulley Sizes (May also require alternate belt drive
– 3.80", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 3.70", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 3.60", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 3.47", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 3.33", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 3.15", 8-Rib Increased Traction Profile Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 3.12", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 3.00", 8-Rib Increased Traction Profile Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 2.95", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 2.85", 8-Rib Increased Traction Profile Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 2.80", 8-Rib Increased Traction Profile Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 2.75", 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Pulley
– 2.70", 8-Rib Increased Traction Profile Supercharger Drive Pulley
NOTE: *Custom ECM programming and fuel/ignition upgrades
will be required when changing the supercharger drive pulley to any size other
than what was originally supplied in the complete supercharger kit.
That’s right, SuperchargersOnline has released a supercharger kit for the new 2010-2011 Chevy Camaro V6 3.6L
The Chevy Camaro V6 3.6L supercharger kit is manufactured by IPF and is using a Vortech supercharger head unit. It comes with an Air-to-Air front mount intercooler and is 100% complete.
For more details on the Chevy Camaro V6 3.6L supercharger system, visit www.SuperchargersOnline.com