Complete Paxton supercharger systems and tuner kits for the 2011 5.0L Mustang GT are shipping now. The complete, fully calibrated system will boost your stock 2011 GT to 615 HP and 475 lb/ft torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the NOVI-2200SL supercharger.
If your vehicle already has modifications or you would like to custom tune your installation for more horsepower, you can purchase a tuner kit and supply your own fuel components and calibration. The NOVI-2200SL supercharger is capable of up to 1000HP on highly modified vehicles with custom tuning.
- Flywheel horsepower/torque: Stock – 412/390 Supercharged – 615/475
- Manifold boost pressure with supplied pulleys: 7.5-8.5 psig
- V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger with 3.80” Supercharger drive pulley
- Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the factory ECM with a safe, custom calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Fuel management upgrade includes:
- fuel rail spacers
- high flow replacement fuel injectors
- Air inlet assembly includes rotomolded ducting that mates to OEM airbox for future 50-state emissions legality, and is also compatible with many aftermarket cold air induction systems (including Vortech High-Flow Cold Air Induction Kit – P/N 4FQ112-060)
- Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all necessary hardware. Mount features multiple idler locations for a wide range of belt and pulley fitments.
- Air discharge components includes:
- 24” x 13” x 3.5” welded air/air charge cooler core
- 3” aluminum mandrel bent charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- 98mm I.D. MAF Housing configured for blow-through use
- Integrated air straightener upstream of the MAF housing for smooth idle and improved drivability
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
- All necessary sleeves and clamps
- Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours
- 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (term is from vehicle original in-service date)
- Optional alternate size supercharger pulleys available
Can be purchased at http://www.SuperchargersOnline.com (Tel: 818-518-9889)