MagnaCharger TVS1900 for 2005-2009 Ford Mustang with 4.6L
July 19th, 2011, MagnaCharger has released their supercharger system for 2005-2009 Ford Mustangs with the 4.6L. These systems are designed to utilize the highly effective air to water intercooler for optimized performance, towing, drivability and fuel mileage.
This all-new supercharger system utilizes the Magna Charger TVS1900 hybrid roots style supercharger with internal bypass valve. Torque and horsepower output is improved from 1,200 rpm to 5,500 rpm, giving more “power under the curve” than any other supercharger system available, increases in excess of 140+ horsepower and torque increases of equal amounts have been verified on the Magnuson chassis dynamometer.
Ford supercharger systems are complete with all components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is the cast aluminum intake manifold, factory “push lock connectors” are utilized in the fuel system for ease of installation. Other components in the system include new fuel injectors and extruded aluminum fuel rails, intercooler pump, secondary radiator and coolant circulation pump for air to water intercooler.
The included computer programmer communicates with the factory ECU for proper calibration the of the supercharger system. Transmission shift points, line pressures and converter strategies are optimized for use with the increase in torque and horsepower on automatic equipped vehicles.
Intercooled Supercharger Specifications:
- Intercooled systems include manifold cooler, water circulation pump, heat exchanger, hoses w/clamps, coolant reservoir, electrical relays and wiring.
- Patented cast aluminum manifold replaces factory composite nylon intake, new manifold incorporates equal length intake runners and is isolated from radiant engine heat.
- TVS 1900 supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Internal bypass valve reduces parasitic losses while cruising for increased efficiency and economy.
- Fuel system includes new fuel injectors, fuel rails, factory “push lock connectors”, and regulator adapter and computer programmed for optimized drivability.
- Entire system fits under the hood without cutting any body panels and can be installed using common hand tools.
- System comes complete with all necessary brackets, connectors, hardware and fuel system components.
- Computer programmed communicates with factory ECU for proper calibration of supercharger system. Transmission shift points, line pressures and converter strategies are optimized for use with the increase in torque and horsepower.
- Standard 3 Year Limited Warranty on the supercharger system.
- Intercooled systems are available in a Black or polished finish.
Magna Charger TVS1900 Supercharger System for 2005-2009 Ford Mustang with 4.6L
- MagnaCharger TVS1900 Supercharger kit for 2005-2009 Ford Mustang – Click Here
For more information please contact http://www.SuperchargersOnline.com or 818-518-9889