The true potential of this legendary sports car has been unleashed by the Edelbrock E-Force supercharger system! The 2014 Corvette features a new Gen 5 LT1 engine platform which called for ground up re-design of the E-Force system, enabling Edelbrock engineers to incorporate several new design features like a super low profile manifold and runners for hood clearance with no hood modifications required, a cast water crossover that simplifies the intercooler hose routing, as well as an aggressive new look and finish, boasting a two-tone powder coat and tasteful new badges. All in all, this system delivers substantial power gains in the form of a bolt-on- kit that is sure to turn heads and tear up the asphalt.
- Two-tone powder coated finish
- Compact design fits under the stock hood
- Low boost pressure for minimal stress on engine
- Bolt-on installation – everything fits right out of the box
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval
- Integrated bypass valve helps conserve fuel economy
- 50-state emissions legal
- Optional powertrain warranty
- 1570 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Z51, 6.2L LT1, With Tuner
- 15700 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Z51, 6.2L LT1, Without Tuner
- 1571 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Base, 6.2L LT1, With Tuner
- 15710 Supercharger, Stage 1 – Street Kit, 2014, Chevrolet, Corvette, Base, 6.2L LT1, Without Tuner
SuperchargersOnline is running an OverStock sale on MagnaCharger Supercharger Systems for Dodge Challenger 6.1L & Chevy Camaro SS 6.2L applications.
For more information please visit www.SuperchargersOnline.com or call us at 818-518-9889.
Supplies are limited while overstock inventory last.
MagnaCharger TVS1900 for 2005-2009 Ford Mustang with 4.6L
July 19th, 2011, MagnaCharger has released their supercharger system for 2005-2009 Ford Mustangs with the 4.6L. These systems are designed to utilize the highly effective air to water intercooler for optimized performance, towing, drivability and fuel mileage.
This all-new supercharger system utilizes the Magna Charger TVS1900 hybrid roots style supercharger with internal bypass valve. Torque and horsepower output is improved from 1,200 rpm to 5,500 rpm, giving more “power under the curve” than any other supercharger system available, increases in excess of 140+ horsepower and torque increases of equal amounts have been verified on the Magnuson chassis dynamometer.
Ford supercharger systems are complete with all components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is the cast aluminum intake manifold, factory “push lock connectors” are utilized in the fuel system for ease of installation. Other components in the system include new fuel injectors and extruded aluminum fuel rails, intercooler pump, secondary radiator and coolant circulation pump for air to water intercooler.
The included computer programmer communicates with the factory ECU for proper calibration the of the supercharger system. Transmission shift points, line pressures and converter strategies are optimized for use with the increase in torque and horsepower on automatic equipped vehicles.
Intercooled Supercharger Specifications:
- Intercooled systems include manifold cooler, water circulation pump, heat exchanger, hoses w/clamps, coolant reservoir, electrical relays and wiring.
- Patented cast aluminum manifold replaces factory composite nylon intake, new manifold incorporates equal length intake runners and is isolated from radiant engine heat.
- TVS 1900 supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Internal bypass valve reduces parasitic losses while cruising for increased efficiency and economy.
- Fuel system includes new fuel injectors, fuel rails, factory “push lock connectors”, and regulator adapter and computer programmed for optimized drivability.
- Entire system fits under the hood without cutting any body panels and can be installed using common hand tools.
- System comes complete with all necessary brackets, connectors, hardware and fuel system components.
- Computer programmed communicates with factory ECU for proper calibration of supercharger system. Transmission shift points, line pressures and converter strategies are optimized for use with the increase in torque and horsepower.
- Standard 3 Year Limited Warranty on the supercharger system.
- Intercooled systems are available in a Black or polished finish.
Magna Charger TVS1900 Supercharger System for 2005-2009 Ford Mustang with 4.6L
- MagnaCharger TVS1900 Supercharger kit for 2005-2009 Ford Mustang – Click Here
For more information please contact http://www.SuperchargersOnline.com or 818-518-9889
In celebration of 4th of July, SuperchargersOnline is offering free shipping of all Supercharger Systems within the 48 continental US states. This special offer will expire July 5th 2011.
We carry all major brands like A & A Corvette, Callaway, Eaton, Edelbrock, Ford Racing, Jackson Racing, MagnaCharger, Neuspeed, Paxton, PES Tuning, ProCharger, Reinhart Automotive, Stillen, VF-Engineering, Vortech, Vortech VTS, and Whipple.
For more information please visit www.SuperchargersOnline.com
MagnaCharger has just recently finished R&D on their new Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 5.3L V8 Supercharger kit. Utilizing the MagnaCharger TVS1900 Supercharger, this system produces 6psi of boost and took the 5.3L V8 from 245 hp at the rear wheels up to 374 rwhp.
Contact www.SuperchargersOnline.com to get yours on order today. Tel: 818-518-9889.
Click Here for more info.
Intercooled systems are complete with components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is a new patented cast aluminum intake manifold, intercooler core, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger, and all the necessary hardware to complete the entire installation. This system does not require any hood modifications. Magna Charger’s new MP2300 TVS supercharger uses the same advanced technology found in the new LS9 Corvette and ’09 Cadillac CTS-V. It’s four-lobe, high helix design is more efficient requiring less power to drive, has cooler discharge temperatures for increased power, and is much quieter than previous models. The system comes complete with everything you need for installation. The major components include a high-velocity port intake manifold with integral water-to-air intercooler and of course, the MP2300 TVS supercharger (available in black powder coating or Chrome Coat).
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- Front inlet 6th Generation TVS 2300 supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast aluminum intake manifold replaces factory composite unit and features the latest in proprietary intercooler airflow technology (patent pending)
- 180° rotation of supercharger provides straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- “Internal bypass valve” virtually eliminates parasitic loss…and delivers a proven 30 to 66% increase in real world “under the curve” power. Best of all, it costs less than 1/3 of a horse at 60 mph. Now that’s real efficiency.
- Fuel system includes new injectors, extruded aluminum fuel rails, factory “push-lock” connectors and fuel regulator adaptor
- Computer programmer re-flashes factory ECU, spark and fuel calibration, transmission shift points, line pressure and torque converter strategies are optimized to manage increased torque, horsepower and mileage.
- Installs in less than 1 day
- Std. 3-year limited warranty
Can be purchased at http://www.SuperchargersOnline.com (Tel: 818-518-9889)
For more information please visit the following links:
MagnaChager 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 6.1L – Click Here
MagnaCharger 2010 Dodge Ram with 5.7L – Click Here